JALPA SAMUDAYIK LAGHUBITTA BITTIYA SANSTHA Limited has published its 3rd quarter report of the fiscal year 078/079 with EPS of 72.02, and a PE ratio of 7.24. Its net worth per share is Rs.341.28. According to this quarterly report, the total paid-up capital is Nrs.16,00,00,000 which was Nrs.10,78,00,000 in the previous quarter ending. The reserve and surplus are Nrs.38,60,63,400 which was Nrs.36,57,39,390 in the last quarter ending.
Also Check: Upcoming IPO in Nepal 2022
The central vision of this company is to establish a prosperous society. Its mission is to extend financial services and social awareness to the deprived people with due consideration of financial access and literacy. Its main goal is to enhance the socio-economic condition of the deprived people by uplifting economic and social livelihood through sustainable microfinance services.
Objective of Jalpa Samudayik Laghubitta:
- To provide cost-effective and efficient microfinance services.
- To raise awareness about microfinance services.
- To be dedicated to the members/customers and provide them with top-quality services.
- Strong human resource management to focus on competitive advantage.
- To respond to internal and external environments and take measurable steps to reach its organizational goals.
Altogether there are 96 branches with a total staff of 533 people. There are 96941 total clients with loan clients of 46102 people, up to the end of 2078.
Check 3rd Quater report of JALPA SAMUDAYIK LAGHUBITTA BITTIYA SANSTHA Limited: Click Here